USSD Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking (USSD) is one of Stanbic’s Mobile Banking services that allows you to access basic banking services on your mobile phone. This channel provides customers with unrivalled ease in accessing and transacting on their bank accounts.
How to sign up:
When you self-register for Internet Banking, you are automatically signed up for USSD Mobile Banking as well. You will receive your PIN for logging in after you have been granted full access to Internet Banking. Upon receipt of the PIN via SMS, log in to USSD Mobile Banking by dialing *715# on your mobile phone.
Walk into any branch and request to be signed up for Internet Banking and Mobile Banking. Complete our E-banking application form. You will receive your PIN for logging in after you have been signed up by Bank Personnel. Upon receipt of the PIN via SMS on your mobile phone, log in to USSD Mobile Banking with your PIN by dialing *715# on your mobile phone. You will be asked to change your PIN to one you are most comfortable with.
What to look forward to:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement (last five transactions)
- Self-Funds Transfer
- Beneficiary Payment
- Mobile Top-Up.
- You can access financial information and perform basic banking transactions on the go; anywhere, anytime (24/7/365).
- You can access your accounts when you are outside the country if you activate international roaming.
- You do not need access to a computer, internet connectivity, a bank branch or cellular data to carry out your transactions.
- You can buy mobile top-up credit without visiting a vendor or scratching a card.
- It is a fast and cost-effective way to do banking.
- It is safe, convenient and reliable.
- Pay your beneficiaries setup on Internet Banking.