Online banking is a user-friendly platform that allows you to access and transact on your accounts online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It offers a simple and convenient way to do your banking in comfort and on your own terms. It is fast, secure and easy-to-use.
360° View of all accounts
Transfers/Payments to Stanbic accounts or any bank in Ghana
Own Funds Transfer
Future Dated Payment options
Recurring Payments (Standing Orders) options
Account Opening Services
Product Request Services
Overdraft Limit Change
Renew Fixed Deposit
Bank Certified Cheque
Switch Mailing Address
How to sign up:
Online Self-Registration: The platform allows you to sign up for Online Banking.
- Visit our Online Banking website: https://ibanking.stanbic.com.gh
- Click on the Register for Online Banking Link on the left hand-side pane of the Internet Banking Sign-in screen.
- You will need your Account Number to register online. Kindly input it in the empty field on the Online Registration Details screen and click on Continue.
- Follow the instructions or prompts in the subsequent screens to successfully self-register onto Internet Banking.
- After successfully registering, you will receive your One-Time Login Password (OTP) via SMS. Kindly log in with this password and your username (which is automatically your Account Number when you register online).
Note: You will be registered for Mobile Banking (USSD) as well at no additional cost when you register online. Please contact Customer Care (18080 (MTN)/ 080 010 009 (VODAFONE)/ 233 204 343 593/233 302 815 789/ email@example.com) in the event that you need your Customer ID (CIF ID).
Paper Registration: Visit the branch and complete our E-banking Application form. Bank Personnel will set you up on the platform and issue your One-Time Login Password to your primary phone number. You will log in with this password and the username you stated in the Application form.