ContractSave is an affordable, disciplined savings plan that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. It is ideal if you want to save for big future expenses like a deposit on a house, your children’s education or to top-up your retirement savings. A compulsory, monthly standing order is required to fund the account. This ensures that you save regularly over a pre-selected period– without giving in to the temptation to spend your savings. You can also open a ContractSave account for your children and get them on the road to a successful future.
What does it offer you:
- You need to sign a minimum standing order for GHS100.00 a month.
- Additional deposits (no minimum amount) can be made into the account at any time.
- Funds can be accessed at the end of your chosen investment period.
- You must have a transaction account with us to fund your standing order.
- There are three minimum investment periods to choose from – 12, 18 or 24 months.
- You can open more than one ContractSave account.
- Interest rates are tiered and variable.
- No management fees are charged on your account.
What you need to apply:
- A minimum deposit of GHS250.00 is needed to open the account
- Be over the age of 18
Visit your nearest branch with the following documents:
- Proof of identity (valid Voter’s ID Card, driver’s licence or passport)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Proof of address - utility bill less than three months old
- You don’t need to give us the above documents if you hold a current or savings account with us. You only need to fill in an application form.