It is an all-inclusive insurance that replaces, repairs or reinstates your residential building and its contents after damage or loss caused by burglary, fire or other perils.
What does it offer you:
- Cover for damage to your property or home contents as a result of fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, riots and civil commotion, storm and flood, vandalism and other malicious acts, subsidence, heave or landslip of the site on which your building stands, or collision and impact from moving objects striking the building.
- You may cover the contents of your home against theft, accidental breakage of mirrors and fixed glass, furniture and paintings.
- Covers the cost of accommodation and storage while you can’t live in your home as a result of damage.
- Covers you in cases where you are liable for damage suffered by third parties.
- Competitive rates, for example, for a property valued at GHS150 000, you will pay a premium of approximately GHS300 a year or GHS25 a month.
What you need to apply:
- Have an account with us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline on 030208150789/0800- 10009 for a quote if you know the value of your building and/or its contents.
- You may also visit your nearest branch where one of our consultants will help you.