A FuneralPlan offers extensive cover to help you and your family with the costs associated with a funeral if any of your named beneficiary’s dies. After a death in the family, those left behind are often burdened with the costs of the funeral. Our FuneralPlan ensures your peace of mind, knowing that there is money to take care of funeral costs and related expenses.
What does it offer you:
- Your FuneralPlan pays out a lump sum immediately after a death in the family.
- You can cover yourself, your spouse and up to six children.
- You can also cover your parents, parents-in-law and extended family members.
- Four benefit options are available:
- Standard with GHS1 000 benefit;
- Prime with GHS2 000 benefit;
- Gold with GHS3 000 benefit; and
- Platinum with GHS6 000 benefit paid for each member.
- No medical examination is needed.
- The minimum age to take out a policy is 18 years and the maximum is 64 years.
- Parents and parents-in-law up to the age of 74 years can be covered.
How much it will cost you:
|Monthly Premium Table|
|Family +1 Parent||5.50||11.50||17.00||27.50|
|Family +2 Parent||8.50||18.00||26.50||42.50|
|Family +3 Parent||11.50||24.50||36.00||57.50|
|Family +4 Parent||14.50||31.00||45.50||72.50|
|Each extended Family Member Pays||1.00||2.00||3.00||5.00|
|NB. Additionally a Policy fee of ghs 0.50p is charged of monthly|
What you need to apply:
- Have an account with us.
- Be under the age of 65 years.
Visit your nearest branch and fill in an application form.