An investment account with a fixed interest rate for the investment period selected.
What does it offer you:
- Choice of investment period – one month, three months, six months or one year
- Interest rates in line with market rates
- May be used to secure loans and overdrafts
- Roll-over option.
What you need to apply:
- Minimum deposit of GHS500
- Be a registered business in Ghana – enterprise, limited liability company, society/club/association, partnership or sole proprietor
- Business registration documents
- Proof of identity of directors/shareholders/owner/partners
- Proof of business address.